LBO couldn't create the unexpected without the support and contributions of our Volunteers and this season we created the LBO Stars program to acknowledge your boundless contributions!
We are welcoming passionate individuals to join our family of STARS in the following areas:
- Front of House: Join the Audience Services team and meet and get to know fellow opera lovers as an usher, parking attendant, or box office assistant. Help us transform an ordinary space into a world of the Absurd-Bizarre-Surreal that will be seen by thousands.
- Office Administration: Get the scoop! Work with us in a fun, social, and casual environment assisting in all things Long Beach Opera.
When you sign up as an LBO Volunteer, you become an LBO Star and receive a variety of benefits:
- See your name in print! Be acknowledged in LBO programs.
- Get a sneak-peek while you sit in on the final dress rehearsal.
- Spend a night under the stars...enjoy a summer concert at the Hollywood Bowl.
- Take pride in your hard work! When we celebrate you at our end of the season Volunteer Appreciation Party!
LBO Stars also get to earn these exclusive incentives:
Earn free tickets to the opera!
- Collect volunteer points for free tickets.
- Get an official LBO name badge when you sign-up for the whole season!
So, come join us for the 2013 Season on the Borderline!
For more information please contact 562 432 5934 or email Denielle Johnson.