Join Long Beach Opera for a production all its own a la fête on Saturday, October 7 at Hotel Maya. LBO's 39th Annual Gala, fête Hypnotique, honors celebrated operatic soprano, Patricia Racette, who stars in LBO’s production of Menotti’s The Consul, and The Port of Long Beach, a key corporate supporter of LBO’s education programs. This year LBO gives you the sun, the moon, the stars, and more.
Against a picturesque seascape, the much buzzed about fundraiser will have a stunning backdrop to complement a mesmerizing program. LBO favorite Suzan Hanson returns as Mistress of Ceremonies and will enchant you with an eclectic musical program that brings together esteemed singers and ensemble instrumentation. Be assured that you will be entertained throughout an unforgettable evening with silent and live auction, appetizers, drinks, dinner, and many opportunities to support LBO's adventurous artistic vision.
Your attendance and participation supports the passionate and relevant performances of LBO’s 2017/2018 season and funds many education programs that enrich the lives of youth across Southern California. Your support means LBO can expand its commitment to impacting a diverse audience and create community partnerships that change lives with the power of LBO’s operatic art.
Table Sponsor Pricing
- Sponsor's Table - $25,000 ($23,500 tax deductible)
- Maestro’s Table - $15,000 ($13,500 tax deductible)
- Director's Table - $10,000 ($8,500 tax deductible)
- Producer's Table - $5,000 ($3,500 tax deductible)
- Devotee Table - $3,000 ($1,500 tax deductible)
[$2,500 ($1,000 tax deductible) discount rate if reserved and paid by 7/31/17]
See all table benefits here.
- VIP - $500 per person ($350 tax-deductible)
- General - $300 per person ($150 tax-deductible)
Celebrate Patricia Racette, The Port of Long Beach, or Long Beach Opera with a personal note in the Gala Program. Ads are also available; some ad restrictions may apply. Email [email protected] for details and purchases!
- Full Page Color (4½"W x 7½"H) - $750
- Full Page B&W (4½"W x 7½"H) - $500
- Half Page (4½"W x 3½"H) - $300
- Quarter Page (2 1/8"W x 3½"H) - $150
Thank you for supporting Long Beach Opera. Your contributions benefit LBO’s 2017/18 Season, Artistic Vision, and Education Programs
Tables & Benefits
Sponsor - $25,000 ($23,500 tax-deductible)
- All Benefits of Maestro
- The Consul Underwriter Listing in performance program
- Exclusive backstage access following performance of The Consul
- Autographed copy of “Diva on Detour” CD by Patricia Racette
- Two complimentary tickets to the opening performance of The Consul Superior location Gala table for 10 people
Maestro - $15,000 ($13,500 tax-deductible)
- All benefits of Director
- Copy of 2017 / 2018 season score signed by creative team
- Invitation to a closed orchestra rehearsal
- Access to all special events and receptions for The Consul
- Premium location Gala table for 10 people
Director - $10,000 ($8,500 tax-deductible)
- All benefits of Producer
- Private lunch with Andreas Mitisek
- Complimentary full page tribute in Gala program
- Prime location Gala table for 10 people
Producer - $5,000 ($3,500 tax-deductible)
- All benefits of Devotee
- Invitation to VIP Pre-Reception
- Invitation to Exclusive Summer Salon
- Invitation to season Dress Rehearsals
- Complimentary half page tribute in Gala program
- Gala table for 10 people
Devotee, $3,000* ($1,500 tax-deductible)
- Gala table for 10 people
- Acknowledgement in Gala program
Sign Up Now
To sign up, please fill out the following form. Yellow fields are required to process your order.