You Make The Magic Happen!
Consider contributing to one of America's most innovative companies with a year-end gift to help make Long Beach Opera's 2016 Season a success!
Your generous donations support:
- The 2016 Season: Berstein's Candide, the World Premiere of Fallujah, intimate one-woman drama La Voix Humaine, and Techno-Video-Pop Opera The News.
- Important Education Initiatives, which provide valuable cultural and creative development for 31,000 elementary, middle, and high school students.
Why does your support matter?
It takes your gifts to make the magic happen on stage of LBO!
- LBO does a lot with a little. We raise 65% of our operating revenue from the support of individuals, corporations, foundations and government, creating the most imaginative opera in Southern California!
- Great opera needs great supporters. Long Beach Opera is a mission-driven company that defines its OPERA experiences as: Outside of the box, Provocative, Engaging, Relevant and Adventurous.
- Help students explore new worlds. Your support builds new generations of opera lovers, by sponsoring three distinct educational programs: Opera@School, Opera Access, and LBOMG!
Thank you for your support!
- Producer's Circle ($10,000+)
- Benefactor's Circle ($5,000+)
- Conductor's Circle ($2,500+)
- Artist's Circle ($1,000+)
- Patron's Circle ($500+)
- LBO Friend ($250+)
- LBO Associate ($100+)